BI Norwegian Business School offers an Undergraduate Scholarship in the field of business for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
BI Norwegian Business School is a globally recognized private non-profit institution. Established in 1943, BI has one of the largest and busiest academic environments in Europe and has four campuses, the main one located in Oslo. While studying in BI, students will work with real cases and business challenges. BI offers a full suite of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate programs and executive education and programs tailored for companies.
- The scholarship offers a 50% discount on tuition for each semester of the program. The total value of the program over the three-year degree program is approximately NOK 125,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Norway
Host: BI Norwegian Business School
- Acceptable Course(s): A bachelor’s degree will be awarded in the field of business.
- Applicants must be admitted to the university’s Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Business Analysis program.
- Applicants must submit grades above the average for upper secondary school outside of Norway.
- To be considered for this award, applicants must: Write an application letter, one-page maximum, explaining why you deserve this application. Upload the application letter with your completed admission application to the online application portal under “Scholarship”.
- Applicants must submit the following documents: Transcripts of grades and certificates; Motivation letter; CV and Passport.
- Applicants must submit one of the following tests (required minimum score in parentheses): Academic IELTS (band 6.0 overall score); TOEFL ibt (78); TOEFL pbt (550); Pearson Academic PTE (55); European Language Certificate (TELC), telc English B2-C1 University; Cambridge University Exams: B2 First – First Certificate in English (169), C1 Advanced – Certificate in Advanced English (169), Proficiency C2 – Certificate of Proficiency in English (180).