Hope College Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. Academic session 2021-2022.
Hope College, in Holland, Michigan, is a private Christian university. Four years after the city was first settled, it opened in 1851 as the Pioneer School for Dutch immigrants. The university offers more than 90 majors, all of which lead to a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, or Bachelor of Nursing.
- The scholarship offers up to $ 25,000 per year, renewable for four years as long as the student maintains a good academic level.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have a degree from the previous year with good academic achievement.
- To enroll in the program, students must enter the university’s bachelor’s program. Eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Applicants must provide certified copies of grades, a transcript of the results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in English through one of the following tests: TOEFL: Minimum score of 79 with no sub-score lower than 18. IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5 with no sub-score lower than 6. Duolingo: Minimum score of 100. GTEC: Minimum score of 1200. Pearson PTE Academic: Minimum score of 58 with no band below 53. Attendance for two or more years at a secondary school where the curriculum is taught in English. We may still require TOEFL or IELTS depending on your history.
Deadline: 4th of May, 2021