The Latin GRAMMY Cultural Foundation’s Latin GRAMMY (FCLG) Talent Tuition Scholarships – 2021 will be offered to talented music students, interested in Latin music, preferably between 17 and 24 years of age and who need financial aid to study. A bachelor’s degree from prestigious university music institutions.
1. The Talent Tuition Scholarships will provide financial aid, to study a university degree, to three (3) talented music students, interested in Latin music, with severe financial limitations and previously admitted to the musical institution or music university of their preference to study a four-year undergraduate degree at the university level in the Fall semester 2021.
2. The Scholarship Committee will select from a competitive group of international students, those students who, in addition to talent, demonstrate perseverance and determination to continue your studies.
3. The Talent Tuition Scholarship will cover tuition for four consecutive years of full-time study at the music institution or Music College of your choice to study a four-year bachelor’s degree.
4. The selected music institution will receive a maximum amount of up to US $ 25,000 per year, per student, for four years of study until graduation and for a total of up to US $ 100,000.
5. To continue receiving financial assistance, each student must honor and maintain the standards of excellence established by the Foundation and which will be evaluated each semester of their four years of study.
6. Students selected to receive the Talent Scholarship must maintain a minimum of 3.50 GPA each semester of study.
7. Selected students must comply with the FCLG Scholarship Student Terms and Conditions Agreement to continue receiving aid in the next semesters.
8. The Talent Tuition Scholarship cannot be used for online classes.
9. All interested parties must complete the application for the Talent Scholarship for Enrollment on the Foundation’s website no later than the deadline.
This is an international scholarship for music students in the United States awarded by the Latin GRAMMY Cultural Foundation.
Arts and Humanities
The Latin GRAMMY Cultural Foundation the Latin GRAMMY Cultural Foundation was established by The Latin Recording Academy to promote international appreciation and awareness of the important contribution of Latin music and its creators to world culture, as well as to protect its rich musical legacy and heritage. The main objective of the Foundation is to provide scholarships to Latin music students with financial needs, and to award grants to scholars and institutions around the world to research and preserve various genres of Latin music.
Three Talent Tuition Scholarships of up to $ 25,000 per year each will be awarded for four years with a maximum value of $ 100,000, to cover only the cost of tuition for a college degree in music. They will be delivered directly to the selected music institution.
Students interested in applying for the Talent Tuition Scholarship and Tuition Assistance Scholarship must:
1. Be a talented music student
2. Be interested in Latin music
3. Preferably, be between 17 and 24 years of age
4. Need financial aid to study a bachelor’s degree at prestigious music university institutions
5. Be previously admitted to the Music University of your Choice to study a four-year bachelor’s degree
6. Attach your admission letter to your FCLG scholarship application
Candidates for the Juanes Scholarship and the Talent Scholarship for Enrollment must be enrolled full time with a minimum of 15 credits per semester to continue receiving the scholarship for 8 consecutive semesters (4 years of study).
To continue receiving the scholarship, the student must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.50 per semester.
All interested students must complete the application process by the deadline of April 10, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. Applications that are late, incomplete, or do not comply with the guidelines will not be considered.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.