The “Orange Tulip Scholarship” Mexico Scholarship, 2021-2022 is especially aimed at Mexican students of excellence who wish to study in the Netherlands.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM,
Several higher education institutions in the Netherlands decided to reserve scholarships exclusively for Mexicans and financially support outstanding Mexican students to study in the Netherlands. Among these institutions are:
1. Nyenrode Business Universiteit – Executive MBA
2. Radboud University
3. Tilburg University
4. University of Groningen – Graduate School of Medical Sciences
5. Amsterdam University of the Arts
6. Avans University of Applied Sciences
7. Erasmus University Rotterdam – IHS
8. Erasmus University Rotterdam – ISS
9. Fontys University of Applied Sciences
10. Hanze University of Applied Sciences
11. Maastricht School of Management
12. Maastricht University
13. Nyenrode Business Universiteit – BScBA
14. Saxion University of Applied Sciences
15. The Hague University of Applied Sciences
16. Tio University of Applied Sciences
17. University of Amsterdam – Amsterdam Business School
18. University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts
19. University of Twente
20. Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
21. Nyenrode Business Universiteit – MBA and MScBA
IMPORTANT NOTE: If any institution does not participate in the Orange Tulip Scholarship that does not means that this institution does not offer scholarships. It only means that they decided not to reserve scholarships for Mexicans, and that you will be competing with people of other nationalities as well. Contact the institution to find out if they offer financial support for international students.
This scholarship is for Mexican students of excellence who wish to study in the Netherlands.
The Government of the Netherlands through the Orange Tulip Scholarship Program.
The scholarship consists of financial support for tuition and/or tuition.
1. Be a Mexican citizen and have permanent residence in Mexico
2. Be between 18 and 35 years old at the time of application
3. Your previous training has been in a place other than the Netherlands (exchange stays or internships in the Netherlands are allowed)
4. Not currently studying or working in the Netherlands
5. Have a good command of written and spoken English (minimum of 6.0 on the IELTS or 80 on the TOEFL iBT)
6. Be currently in the admission process or have been accepted by a Dutch higher education institution.
7. Agree to all the terms and conditions of the Orange Tulip Scholarship program, which is available here