The Scholarship for the Public Health program at Tsinghua University, China, 2021 allows one-year master’s studies, in face-to-face mode, taught in English, in the Public Health area of this important Chinese university.
The scholarship includes:
1. Accommodation on the university campus.
2. Health insurance.
3. International airfare.
1. Only applications that meet all the requirements and delivery of documentation established in this Student grant and that has been delivered in a timely manner, will be considered.
2. Files of applicants whose general average of studies is less than 8.00 / 10.00 will not be received.
The following documents must be provided in PDF format:
1. Registration Sheet of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, duly filled out and signed (original and copy), with color passport-size photograph and Letter of Commitment (the latter comes at the end of the document Registration Sheet).
2. SRE questionnaire regarding the work plan and statement of reasons.
3. Copy of the Bachelor’s degree.
4. Copy of the certificate of courses taken / transcript and grades obtained in the Bachelor’s Degree. You must have the general average of the entire Bachelor’s Degree. Files of applicants whose general average of studies is less than 8.00 / 10.00 will not be received.
5. Proof of knowledge of the English language
6. Curriculum vitae. (NO MORE THAN 2 QUARTILE) where it demonstrates a minimum of 3 years in Public Health issues.
7. Copy of the birth certificate. (To prove to be under 45 years old)
8. Copy of passport or official identification.
9. Copy or screenshot of the registry on the page http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn/f/login
For the requested documentation, it is necessary to strictly read the list in detail and deliver it in the manner in which it is requested; in the event of not delivering any document in the manner in which the application was required, it will be
AUTOMATISTUDENT GRANTY discarded.
The student grant will be open from March 3 to 21, 2021.
OTHER ASPECTS TO CONSIDER
1. The indicated term is non-extendable and applications received after the indicated dates will not be considered.
2. Incomplete files will not be received.
3. The presentation of all the required documentation does not guarantee to be selected as a beneficiary.
4. The final decision on the granting of the scholarship is final.
RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The platform will close on Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
The Ministry of Foreign Relations.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.