The Student Stimulus Scholarship, Torreon City Council, 2021 is convened through the General Directorate of Social Development and the Youth Directorate, and is aimed at young students residing in the municipality of Torreon who are pursuing their studies college or high school students to take advantage of the $ 2,000.00 incentive for enrollment under reimbursement.
Scholarships for students from the city of Torreon, Coahuila, who are studying or will begin to study at university or in high school.
The R. City Council of Torreon, through the General Directorate of Social Development and the Youth Directorate.
The scholarship consists of a one-time stimulus of $ 2,000
1. Being a resident of the Torreon City Council
2. Currently attending university or high school studies.
a. Interested persons must make a mandatory pre-registration here and upload the following stationery:
b. You will require a Google account to fill out the form and upload your documents.
c. When you finish filling out the form, you will be sent an email with your answers, which you should save as proof of your pre-registration.
d. To scan the documents from your device you can use the free application Adobe Scan for Android or iOS.
We recommend you follow the document upload guide for your registration to be successful: The documents must be uploaded legibly, complete and correct to the platform for the review stage.
1. Official identification with photograph (INE or passport)
2. Birth Certificate for Minors and Official identification of the guardian.
3. Proof of recent address in the city of Torreon.
4. General average of at least 8.5 (official document of grades updated to the period August-December 2020).
5. Proof of registration payment for the period August-December 2020 or equivalent document. (Internal fees, tuition fees, admission exam fees or others that are not related to the registration concept are not valid).
March 31, 2021.