The Lumieres Scholarships of the Government of France, 2021-2023 allow to carry out master’s studies in France with a duration of two years of study. The scholarship will be awarded for 1 year with the possibility of an extension for 1 more year. Its modality is face-to-face and studies can be carried out in any area except French language studies and language teaching. The programs will be taught in French.
The Government of France, through its embassy in Mexico.
EXPENSES COVERED BY THE PROGRAM
1. Monthly allowance of 700 euros for maintenance.
2. Public health insurance for students.
3. Enrollment expenses in public universities.
4. Exemption from Campus France Mexico expenses and student visa.
5. Priority in reserving a room in the university residences through the Campus France Agency.
a. For scholarship recipients who are accepted for a 2nd year of Master’s degree, the scholarship will be continuous (12 months + 10 months).
b. The scholarship recipients who are not accepted in the 2nd year of Master’s Degree, the duration of the scholarship will be only 10 months.
1. Be Mexican and reside in the national territory.
2. Have excellent physical and mental health.
3. Files of applicants whose general average of studies is less than 8.00 / 10.00 will not be received.
a. For this scholarship offer, the Ministry of Foreign Relations will be the one-stop-shop for receiving documents, due to the current pandemic situation.
b. For more information and application delivery, please contact the Center for the Promotion and Diffusion of Scholarships of this Secretariat, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as in the Foreign Delegations of the SRE
NO PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED, it is strictly necessary to apply through our Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) on the website: https://sigca.sre.gob.mx/, where they must also be submitted the following documents in PDF format:
1. Registration Sheet of the Ministry of Foreign Relations, duly filled out and signed (original and copy), with color passport-size photograph and Letter of Commitment (the latter comes at the end of the document Registration Sheet) .
2. SRE questionnaire regarding the work plan and statement of reasons.
3. Copy of the Bachelor’s degree. For candidates with a degree in process, it will be accepted to present a certificate issued and stamped by their institution of origin, indicating that their degree is in process (preferably indicate the date on which the document will be delivered).
4. Copy of the certificate of courses taken / transcript and grades obtained in the Bachelor’s Degree. You must have the general average of the entire Bachelor’s Degree.
5. Files of applicants whose general average of studies is less than 8.00 / 10.00 will not be received.
6. Proof of knowledge of the French language. DELF B2 or TCF 4 certification. Other types of proof will not be accepted. If you do not have it at the time of applying and due to the health contingency or for any other reason, please make it explicit in your letter of reasons. Applications with a lower level will not be accepted, even if the university in France requires a lower level for enrollment.
7. Curriculum vitae. (NO MORE THAN 2 QUARTERS)
8. Copy of acceptance from the French public university in which you intend to carry out the full master’s studies (2 years) that allow access to the national master’s degree – or – acknowledgment of receipt of your application or email of contact with the public university French (mentioning that they have received the complete application form) – or – the Candidature Dossier issued by Campus France Mexico.
9. Study plan for the 2-year master’s degree you wish to do in France (download and print from the university’s website).
10. Copy of the birth certificate.
11. Copy of passport, valid for at least 6 months.
12. The French Embassy in Mexico will not receive any files.
For the requested documentation, it is necessary to strictly read the list in detail and deliver it in the manner in which it is requested, in the event of not delivering any document in the manner in which the application was required, it will be
Official Web Pages
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.